Thursday 26 May 2011

Tights Please.


I must admit, I've never really been tempted to join the dark side - that is, to go GOTHIC.
My pale skin already leaves me bordering on Vampire status - flaming red hair, alabaster skin - the perfect DNA for a Twilight character.

But then Sarah Burton changed everything. Giles Deacon, Oliver Theyskens, Julien Macdonald.. they've all moved to the dark side for Autumn/Winter and I, like a black sheep, am finally ready to follow their lead. 

So when my lovely friends at Tights Please asked me to try out these beautiful Jonathan Aston socks, I responded with an absolute YES. Decorated with delicate black lace - my milk bottle legs never looked so good.

Now my official go-to for all things hosiery - Tights? Stockings? Socks
You name it, Tights Please have got it. 

No comments: